Accounts Payable Coordinator
MUST have AP experience with high-volume accounts payable
$44,739. / Year - Depending on experience
The wholly-integrated, family-run company is backed by a longstanding history of excellence in development, contracting, and asset-management, making it one of Canada's most respected privately-owned brands. Has cemented its reputation as one of the British Columbia's top developers, and boasts an extensive portfolio of residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use urban properties.
Looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to start immediately. This role is a great opportunity for an emerging accounting professional to gain high-volume, multi-level coding AP experience for the development and construction groups.
* Receive and verify invoices related to multiple operating entities
* Ensure invoices have accurate coding and approvals before processing into the accounting system
* Assist with weekly cheque runs and EFT payments
* Reconcile vendor accounts
* Handle vendor inquiries in a professional manner via email and telephone
* Provide an excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers
* Take on additional projects and day-to-day responsibilities as required.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has excellent attention to detail, coupled with exceptional organizational and time management skills that allow them to work quickly, as well as accurately, in a results-oriented environment. This person will have the ability to work both individually and as part of a team, while always demonstrating a positive, enthusiastic attitude. We are looking for someone who excels at interpersonal relations and is comfortable reaching out to a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the Company.
Our Must Haves:
* Experience with high-volume accounts payable
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact to all levels of the business in a professional manner
* Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
* Prior experience working in a construction or real estate environment will be considered an asset
* Familiarity with computerized accounting systems, such as Yardi Voyager will be considered an asset.