Full Stack Developer
201 -500 employees
Depending on experience
Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Full-Stack Developer is part of an innovative, cross-disciplinary agile team that works with a variety of technologies and business domains. To thrive in this role, you should be a front-end and back-end development ninja that weaves through different enterprise systems to deliver real-world value. You will play an active and crucial role in developing junior team members and by applying your expertise to meaningful business problems.
Key responsibilities include:
* Design and develop custom enterprise solutions using micro-services (e.g. web portal with integrations to Salesforce & DocuSign using technologies such as React, C#, .NET, Node.js, DynamoDB, S3, Kubernetes;
* Create and build responsive customer-oriented web/mobile applications;
* Contribute to each step of the product development process (ideation, implementation, and release);
* Participate in code reviews and mentorship of other developers regarding code quality, distributed knowledge, design patterns and best practices;
* Support enterprise integrations (e.g. Salesforce, Procure, DocuSign) via RESTful APIs.
You are a technical expert who is excited about delivering a solution from start to finish. People would describe you as a natural problem solver with advanced technical knowledge. You are motivated by working with entrepreneurial stakeholders and exceptional team members that can bolster your ability to deliver high quality results. You understand your customer, and you are always thinking about the end user experience and how it can be improved.
* Industry experience with full stack architecture and distributed systems
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Knowledgeable in OOP and SDLC
* Experience in microservices environment (i.e. Kubernetes containers) that support a high-scale web application in multiple environments
* Familiarity with AWS (EC2, EKS, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, Lambda)
* Medical and Dental Coverage: Our industry leading benefits package covers you and your dependents at no cost
* RRSP Matching: We support your future goals by matching up to 5% of your RRSP contributions.
* Friends and Family Program: Early and exclusive access to our newly released projects
* Our annual development conference that is designed and hosted by our leadership and complemented by a range of world-class speakers and workshop experts.
* Professional Development and Education Support